SO, WHY TAUMMHOMS?
What does a good night's sleep mean to you? How about waking up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day? Maybe it means a more productive morning—more time for important healthy hygiene habits that might otherwise get tossed aside during the morning rush? Could it look like some personal quiet time for reading or meditation before the kids wake up?
That's the beauty of it: You get to choose! You get to choose what you do with that extra energy, those rejuvenating moments of solitude, and the positive momentum that follows.
Feels pretty good, right?
We don’t have to tell you that sleep matters. You know it. We know it. And we want to help you achieve the best sleep of your life—not just every so often, but EVERY night.
Give your mind and body the sleep aid you deserve with our customizable, sleep-inducing, binaural sounds.
DID YOU KNOW…
Proper deep sleep can:
- Help the brain process new information through something called ‘memory consolidation’? Studies show that people who slept after learning a task scored higher in tests on it later.
- Stimulate creativity. Your brain reorganizes and restructures daily events making them stronger which may result in enhanced creativity. Harvard research shows that people seem to strengthen the emotional components of a memory during sleep, which may assist in the creative process.
- Make you a better athlete! Stanford University studies show that college football players that tried to sleep at least 10 hours a night for seven to eight weeks improved their average sprint time and had less daytime fatigue along with more stamina. Results of the study also reflect findings seen in tennis players and swimmers.
DID YOU KNOW…
Lack of proper deep sleep can:
- Slow the metabolism and cause weight gain. This ultimately affects how the body stores and processes carbohydrates, impacting hormone levels and your appetite.
- Create impatience, irritability, lack of concentration, and mood swings. Lack of sleep also leaves you too tired to do the things that you enjoy after work or on the weekends..
- Can cause premature aging, stroke, heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis by way of inflammation. Studies show that people who sleep 6 hours or less per night have higher blood levels and inflammatory proteins than those that sleep in excess of 6 hours.
Sleep is a huge element of our natural circadian rhythm—the physical, mental, and behavioral characteristics that follow a 24-hour cycle. Our current human pattern of sleeping at night and being awake during the day is nature’s way of “timing” our healthy, survival-based modes of operation.
When we’re out of alignment with this natural life rhythm it can gravely impact our mental and physical health, as outlined above.
Due to the technology-driven, densely populated, light-filled environments we live in today, it’s ever important to help our bodies return to this natural rhythm that quite literally keeps us alive.
This is where Taummhoms tonalities come into play—helping you get the deep, uninterrupted sleep your body craves.